Group photograph, 1916, of the Gunners and Drivers (2nd & 3rd Lines), 30th (Reserve) Battery, R.F.A., at Ballincollig, County Cork. John Parry is shown sitting seventh from the left in the front row.
Ballincollig group photograph,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 vi.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006755618
- Dates of Creation1916.
- Physical Description1 photograph ; 275 x 330 mm. (photograph 180 x 285 mm.)
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: vi.