Papers, 1914-[c. 2008], of John Parry of Derwen, Denbighshire, relating mostly to his service as a Driver in the Royal Field Artillery in France and Belgium during the First World War. The papers include his diaries for 1917 and 1918, various documents relating to his enlistment and training, 1915-1916, and demobilization, 1919, and research papers of his family, [c. 2008].
Driver John Parry papers,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW ex 2865.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006741843
- Dates of Creation1914-[c. 2008].
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Welsh German English unless noted otherwise at item level.
- Physical Description1 box.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged chronologically at NLW as 29 items.
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions set out in information provided when applying for their Readers' Tickets, whereby the reader shall become responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to any processing by them of personal data obtained from modern records held at the Library.
Mrs Megan Williams, daughter of John Parry; Denbigh; Donation; April 2014; 006741843.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW ex 2865.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales