1. Robert Lloyd of Beaumaris co. Anglesey, esq. Captain in H. M. navy, brother and heir at law of Rev. Henry Lloyd, late of Tregayan, co. Anglesey, clerk, dec. and Elizabeth Charlotte his wife, William Meyrick of Tregayan, esq. and Emma, his wife, widow of Henry Lloyd, William Sparrow of Beaumaris esq. and Rowland Williams of Beaumaris gent.
2. Mary Jones of Carnarvon, widow, relict of William Jones esq. dec. and Rev. Henry Jones of Carnarvon, clerk, son and heir of William Jones and Margaret his wife.
3. Rev. Harry Williams of Llanfairynghornwy, co. Anglesey, clerk.
4. Hugh Ellis of Carnarvon, gent.
5. Paul Panton of Plas Gwyn, co. Anglesey, esq.
DEED TO LEAD THE USES of messuages and lands as in WDH/201.