1. Rev. Owen Jones of Lasynis co. Merioneth, clerk and Ellin his wife (before her inter marriage with him the widow and relict of John Edmunds, clerk, one of the two daughters and co-heirs at law and a devisee and sole executrix of Humphrey Owen late of Lasynis, esq., John Morgan of Borthwen pa. Llanfihangelytraithe, co. Merioneth gent. and Ellin, his wife, late Ellin Jones of Lasynis, second dau. of Margaret Jones of Ruthin, co. Denbigh, widow, by William Jones her late husband which said Margaret in the other daughter and co-heir at law of Humphrey Owen aforesaid.
2. Margaret Jones aforesaid.
3. Catherine Davies late of Trawsfynydd, co. Merioneth but now of the pa. of Cemmaes, co. Montgomery, spinster, William Morgan of Coloedd, pa. Llanaber, co. Merioneth, yeo., Robert John Robert of Harlech, pa. Llandanwg, co. Merioneth, yeo., the Right Hon. Anne Lady Codolphin, widow, relict and sole executrix of the Right Hon. Francis, Lord Codolphin dec. who was the surviving executor of William Owen, late of Parkington, co. Salop, esq. all being creditors of the said Humphrey Owen.
4. John Edwards and Humphrey Jones of Machynllech, co. Montgomery gent. solicitors for the said Catherine Davies, William Morgan and Robert John Robert, plaintiffs in the Cause in Chancery and also fort he said Owen Jones and Ellin his wife, and Ellin, wife of John Morgan, three of the defendants in the said cause and John Williams of Ruthin, gent., solicitor for Margaret Jones the other defendant in the said cause.
5. Henry Owen of Dolgelley, co. Merioneth, surgeon.
6. John Anwyl of Hengae, co. Merioneth, gent.
LEASE AND RELEASE and deed to lead the uses of a fine to the use of (6) for a term of 500 years and for securing to (6) £2000 and interest by way of mortgage of capital messuage, tenement and lands called Lasynis and lands thereto belonging called Brynmawr, Brynbach, Gorsrydd, Yfownog, Llanerch, Rhosganol, Siglen, Rhos machogion, Ywergloddyn Drws, Ewylfabach, Llwynhelig Issa, Llwynhelig ucha, Llanerchfawr, Llanerchyfuwchfrech, Y werglodd ganol, Y werglodd fach, Hwylfa'r morfa, Bugbach Cymrwdbri, Cymrwydwy beidy, acre ucha, Trirwd Llamylleidr and Tri John Howel, pa. Llandanwg, co. Merioneth. Also a messuage called Llamylleidr, pa. Llandanwg. Also a messuage, garden and lands called Garthmawr, pa. Llandanwg. Also 2 messuages and lands called y tai yn Harlech, Y Clogwyn Garddy Clegwyn, Pumrhwd y Clogwyn, Cae Bessy, Cae'r pren, Pumrhoodmawr, yr acre hen, Pumrhood y Cefn yr hwr and yr ardd fawr pa. Llandanwg. Also a messuage and lands called Tyrymorfa pa. Llandanwg. Also messuages and lands called Llwyn crwn and Dolebelyd pa. Trawsfynydd, co. Merioneth.