1. BALANCE SHEET: Mr Richard Barker in account with the late Wm. Parry Yale and his executrix, 1855 - 1867.
2. LAWYER'S BILL: Messrs. Barker & Hignett's to Col. Yale 1858 - 65.
3. LAWYER'S BILL: Messrs. Barker & Hignett's to Mrs Yale, executrix of the late Col. Yale 1867 - 69.
4. LETTER: Richard Barker of Chester to Mrs Yale, Gorphwysfa, Bath, dated 8th April 1870 concerning queries regarding the conduct of her affairs following the death of her husband and the administration of his will.
5. LETTER: R. Barker to Mrs Yale dated 15 Aug. 1871 regarding interest paid to Miss Garmon.