Strachey writing from Durbins. Would like to appear on Friday but can come any time there is room between Friday and Wednesday. She approves what the P.M. said that it would not be fair for women to have no say in the labour reconstructions after the war - not only harping on rewarding them for their services to the state.
[Philippa Strachey] to Roger [Fry].
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-9/27/9/27/a/46
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/27/A/46
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/4330
- Dates of Creation15 Aug 1916
- Physical Description1 item