Prescription Books belonging to several north Wales chemists, namely:
- Beaumaris Apothecary, 1839-1843.
- Dr O. O. Roberts of Bangor, 1848-1857, which is confined to the patients in the Conwy Valley and its hinterland. The book originally belonged to a poet called Myrddin and contains his effusions.
- Penmaenmawr Chemist, 1886-1904.
- Messrs Blades of 68 Mostyn Street, Llandudno, 1900-1903.
- Messrs E. A. Neill Ltd., Llandrillo-yn-Rhos (Rhos-on-Sea), 1913-1914.
- Messrs John Thompson Ltd. (Messrs Timothy Whites&Taylors), Penrhyn Avenue, Llandrillo-yn-Rhos (Rhos-on-Sea), 1917-1921.
- Colwyn Bay Area, 1922-1925.
- Messrs J. Griffith, Old Colwyn, 1923-1940.