- /1 File: correspondence 1885/6. Include mss. on foreign policy; letters to parents;, programme for Manchester Conference of Society of Friends 1895; Scarborough Summer School 1897; ms. on Tennyson’s In memoriam.
- /2 File : correspondence 1895-9; includes papers relating to application for post of headmaster of Liverpool Institute 1896; holiday in Norway 1895; Manchester Faces and Places April 1899 includes profile of JWG; copy of Education and Religion (1902); copy of Science and the law of kindness [vivisection] 1898; papers re. principalship of Dalton Hall; articles by JWG in Friends’ Intelligencer; papers relating to JWG’s The Lord’s Supper; ms notes on poverty conference, Manchester 1889; letter to wife 1895; Ms. on “Overwork”.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JWG Box 6
- Dates of Creation1885-1902
- Physical Description2 items