Folders contain the following:
- Request for Rourke's written biography for the Passion Play programme, March 2000.
- Emails in English and French regarding permission to use images as set decoration in one scene, all dated Mar 2000.
- Email from Rourke regarding refinements to be made to the audio clips and sound effects used within the production, dated April 2000.
- Email from Grandage to Rourke regarding the transfer of Passion Play to the West End, dated May 2000.
- Email from Rourke to Michael Grandage ( Passion Play director) regarding actors being assigned additional roles to cover, dated June 2000.
- Email from Grandage to Rourke regarding production length and timing, dated Jul 2000.
- Email from Rourke to Michael Grandage with rehearsal notes, undated.
- Email from Caro Newling (executive producer) to Grandage regarding cover roles, undated.
- Sound effects list, undated
- Text and translation of Mozart's Requiem, 2000.
- Handwritten rehearsal notes, undated.
- Production schedule, typed, dated 2000
- Copy of Donmar magazine (Issue 4, Spring 2000) featuring interview with Michael Grandage about Passion Play.
This production ran from 18 Apr-10 Jun 2000.