Folders contains the following:
- Letter from Grahame Morris (Chief Executive of Sheffield Theatres) to Rourke engaging her to direct Kick For Touch , dated May 2001.
- Email from colleague to Rourke regarding the appointment of a casting director, dated Dec 2001.
- Letter from Grandage to Rourke which includes a synopsis of the production, dated Feb 2002.
- Email from colleague to Rourke including interview questions, dated Mar 2002.
- Letter from colleague to Rourke asking for a recent photograph of herself, dated Mar 2002.
- Fax from Peter Gill to the Kick For Touch company wishing them good luck with rehearsals, dated Apr 2002.
- Letter to Rourke from colleague regarding the use of Sheffield Lyceum rehearsal rooms, dated Apr 2002.
- Memo from colleague to Rourke regarding the production press photo-call, dated May 2002.
- Memo from colleague to Rourke regarding production photographs, dated May 2002.
- Letter from colleague to Rourke regarding the opening press performance of Kick For Touch , with personal invitations attached, dated May 2002.
- Letter from Grahame Morris to Rourke thanking her for her contribution to the Peter Gill Festival at the Sheffield Crucible Theatre, which had just won the 2002 Empty Space Peter Brook Award, dated Nov 2002.
- Memo from colleague to Rourke regarding rehearsal room access, undated.
- Letter from Rourke to Grandage which includes a synopsis of the production, undated.
- Rehearsal notes, some hand-written, 2002.
- Rehearsal call, dated April 2002.
- Production schedules, dated 2002.
- Press release & programme: Sheffield Theatres announcing Michael Grandage's 2001-2002 season.
- Programme proof materials, including 'Thoughts from the Director', a brief interview with Rourke, undated.
- Two copies of an article written by Rourke on the subjects of Kick For Touch and the work of Peter Gill, one of which is handwritten, both undated.
- Images of the Sheffield studio space and set design, undated.
- Image of the cover for the published play-text, undated.
- Research; images of a previous production, contextual research, Elvis image, images of couples, Cardiff and the North of England in the 1940s-1960s, questions on the text and chronology and 15-16th Century paintings, undated.
- Cassette tape labelled 'Cardiff accent', undated.
This production ran from 23 May-22 Jun 2002.