Folders contain the following:
- Letter from Stephen Unwin (Artistic Director of the English Touring Theatre) to Peter Gill regarding The York Realist , dated Aug 2001.
- Letter from Stephen Unwin to Peter Gill discussing the image used to advertise The York Realist , dated Oct 2001.
- Letter from Tim Highman (Executive Director of the English Touring Theatre) to Rourke discussing the running dates for The York Realist at the Royal Court, dated Dec 2001.
- Rehearsal notes, dated Oct and Nov 2001.
- Technical production schedules for The York Realist , dated Nov 2001.
- Four ticket stubs for The York Realist , dated Jan 2002.
- Rehearsal notebook; handwritten, labelled 'Pad for Peter!' undated.
- Photograph of The York Realist cast outside Royal Court, undated.
- Essay on Peter Gill and The York Realist , written by Stephen Unwin, undated.
- Research image; annotated, undated.
- Research; contextual and railway poster images, undated.
- Flyer, undated.
This production ran from 20-24 Nov 2002.