Folders contain the following:
- Email and accompanying information booklet from Taff Gillingham (British military history consultant) to Sam Mendes, dated June 2000.
- Fax from Rourke to an employee of the Science Museum, inviting them to a rehearsal, dated 17 Aug, 2000.
- Fax from the Belgian Embassy to Rourke containing Flemish translations of an excerpt of text, dated Aug 2000.
- Memo from Sarah Hunt (Marketing Director) to Rourke regarding picture research at the Imperial War Museum, dated Aug 2000.
- Memo from Hunt to staff regarding the production of the programme, dated Aug 2000.
- Memo from Hunt to staff regarding an 'Audio-Described' performance for the visually-impaired, dated Sept 2000.
- Letter thanking Rourke for a talk given at a boys school, dated Oct 2000.
- Email from Rourke to Mendes containing a show report, dated 3 Nov 2000.
- Email from Rourke to Sam Mendes with an excerpt from the play-text, undated.
- Email from Taff Gillingham to Josie Rourke,
- Letter from Ron Hall, secretary for Royal Tank Regimental Association, Cheltenham Branch,
- 8x ticket stubs, dated 2000.
- Minutes from a production meeting, dated Aug 2000.
- Production schedule, dated Sept 2000.
- Production diary, dated Jul-Sept 2000.
- Rehearsal notes; some annotated and with notes and action diagrams, all dated Aug and Sept 2000.
- Interview transcript; between Sam Mendes (director), Nick Whitby (author) and Rourke, undated.
- Notebook; rehearsal notes and diary, undated.
- First dress rehearsal notes; annotated, undated.
- Research; contextual, First World War, slang glossary, info regarding trips to the Imperial War Museum, Chelsea Barracks and Tank Museum, battlefield maps, reading lists etc.
- Programme, undated.
This production ran from 25 Sept-25 Nov 2000.