Folders contain the following:
- Letter from Rourke to Keith Reddin discussing the text, annotated with rehearsal notes, dated Jan 2002.
- Series of three emails from Matt McKenzie to Rourke regarding sound design, dated Jan 2002.
- Letter from Rourke to photographer Bill Owens thanking him for allowing them to use his images for the production and asking for some practical advice, undated.
- Ticket stub, dated Mar 2002.
- Production meeting minutes, dated Feb 2002.
- Rehearsal and photo call sheets, dated Feb 2002.
- Rehearsal notes, dated Feb 2002.
- Production schedules, annotated, undated.
- Programme copy: attempts at writing a synopsis of the play for the programme, handwritten, undated.
- Contact sheet, some information redacted, undated.
- Script report: play synopsis and discussion of themes, undated.
- Storyboard: scene-by scene stage action diagrams, undated.
- Lighting and set design diagrams., undated.
- Rehearsal and performance notes, written by Rourke for individual members of staff, undated.
- Scene change notes, undated.
- Set design images, undated.
- Sound and music notes, also with rehearsal notes, undated.
- Performance guide: notes on a New York accent, undated.
- Action chronology for each character, undated.
- Research: contextual, Keith Reddin and 'suburban style', undated.
- Production work-book: includes extensive notes on the text, design ideas and diagrams, a letter to the Keith Reddin, ideas for programme content, detailed action diagrams, rehearsal notes and contextual research, undated.
This production ran from 14-30 Mar 2002.