Folder contains the following:
- Note from Michael Grandage to Rourke offering encouragement, dated Apr 2003.
- Letter from Ian Richardson to Rourke regarding his possible casting as Flaminius, Nov 2004.
- Various emails from Ian McHugh (playwright) to Rourke regarding text re-writes and ammendments, and a draft of an essay to be included in the official production programme, dated Mar-May 2005.
- Letter from Rourke to the Gunpowder Theatre Company, dated Mar 2005
- Email from Martin White (Professor of Theatre at Bristol University who re-wrote the original play) regarding pronunciation, dated Apr 2005.
- Research on Philip Massinger, dated 2004.
- Press cuttings covering the RSC's Gunpowder Season, dated 2004.
- List of props for production, 2005.
- Technical schedule, dated 2005.
- Photo call information sheet, dated 2006.
- Production notebook containing research, rehearsal and schedule notes, undated.
- Production notebook containing rehearsal notes as well as notes for an Old Vic workshop, undated.
- Production notebook containing rehearsal notes and action diagrams, undated.
- Image research postcard album featuring classic paintings, undated.
- Image research, undated.
- Set of production images with letter regarding their use for production postcards, dated June 16th.
- Rehearsal call list, dated 4th May.
- Rehearsal list 'draft', undated.
- Set of typed rehearsal notes, undated.
- Pronunciation guide, annotated, undated.
- Text excerpt, marked-up, undated.
- Draft pages from official production programme, undated.
- Set of textual questions to research, undated.
- Handwritten notes, undated.
- Copies of torn pages from original text, undated.
- Cast list, location list, line counts and characters briefing notes, undated.
- Research and copies of literary essays on Philip Massinger, Roman and contextual history; some annotated, all undated.
This tour ran during 2005- 2006.