Mostly letters from Leonard Sheldrake to his daughter Ruth concerning family matters and giving accounts of gospel meetings. There is a letter to Pearl Sheldrake dated 21 Sep 1926, and letters to family signed 'Daddy'. There is a letter from Pearl Sheldrake to Leonard, and 6 letters from other individuals to Ruth.
There are also four handwritten cards 'To my beloved Pearl', and a bundle of printed items:
- Copy of Look to the Fields, Jul 1927.
- Copy of tract: What do you People Believe ...
- Cutting: 'Tom Wilkie Talks to 500 Youth at Sunday School Picnic'.
- Newspaper cutting on betrothal of Miss Sheryl L. DeBoer and Ronald E. Smith.
- Printed Christmas card.
- Newspaper cutting on death of Pearl Sheldrake in car accident.
- Memorial tributes to Pearl Sheldrake.