Extensive scrapbook produced by Sheldrake, in the main illustrative of his activities as an travelling preacher in the United States during the 1930s. The scrapbook is annotated throughout.
At the front is a large photograph of Sheldrake holding an old Bible.
The scrapbook contains:
- Photographs of individuals, groups, chapels, gospel vans, gospel tents and motor cars.
- Advertising leaflets and notices drawing attention to gospel meetings.
- Cards, photographic postcards and evangelical tracts.
- Newspaper cuttings of meetings, activities, cartoons, obituaries, and incidents and events coinciding with his visits to particular places.
- Photographs and press cuttings of missionaries in Northern Rhodesia, China, Syria, France, Angola and Czechoslovakia.
- Maps, tickets and travel details.
- Printed records of services.
- Letters to Sheldrake related to his activities.
There is also a collection of loose material of the same type, presumably for inclusion in the scrapbook.