Lengthy letter of four sides largely comprising of comments on a report by Mr Forrest "on the old records" and detailing some omissions from the report. Also thanks Mr Forrest for sending "his book" which has been reprinted as a separate volume. Mr Forrest is probably George William Forrest who wrote about Indian history. Signed by creator.
Letter from John Strachey to "Mr Forrest"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 MSA/2/59
- Dates of Creation28 Apr 1892
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content