Correspondence, speeches, reports, lectures and miscellaneous papers on meteorological matters and education.
Sir William Napier Shaw: Correspondence and Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 12 MS Add.8434
- Dates of Creation1850-1950 (Circa)
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish .
- Physical Description7 archive box(es) 7 boxes
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Presented by Miss E.E. Austin, 1983 and 1985.
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.