Research notebooks compiled by Stephen Buckland over 56 years - covering various areas of interest including, wind and water mills; biographical material on millers, millwrights, engineers, and others (Wills, life events, censuses etc); antiquity; industrial engineering.
Mill Research Notebooks
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 JSPB-1125421
- Dates of Creation11 April 1949 - 19 April 2005
- Physical Description383 notebooks
Scope and Content
This material may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com?subject=Request%20to%20consult%20JSPB-1125421) to arrange an appointment.
143 of the 383 Notebooks contain little or no mill material and are not individually catalogued, but are catalogued as one bulk item.