Manuscripts from the collection of A.W. Turner, consisting of:
- Recipe book of Isabella Pease, 1759, containing culinary, medical and household recipes
- Volume of essays, verse, letters and prayers, entitled 'Miscellany philosophical and moral. John Boston. Oct. 6. 1783'
- Incomplete legal treatise on conveyancing, early 19th century
- File of documents relating to the suit Derra v. Dawson and others, in the Queen's Bench, 1852, concerning the Hungarian imposter, Baroness von Beck
- Anonymous treatise on the revelation of Jesus Christ, with incomplete account of theological symbols, late 19th century