Letters and photographs of Louis MacNeice including:
- letters from Louis MacNeice to his family, 1911-40, n.d.
- two inscriptions to Mary Beazley (later MacNeice), apparently torn from an unidentified printed book
- a copy of the inscription in A.T. Quiller-Couch early English Lyrics (Arch. H e. 144)
- a list compiled by MacNeice's father, J.F. MacNeice, of schools and colleges attended by his children, and childhood illnesses and vaccinations, n.d. (but no entries later than 1938)
- a photographic triptych of Louis and Elizabeth MacNeice, , with a studio portrait by Glaman of MacNeice, probably taken when he was an undergraduate, c. 1926-9.