Diary of the British National Union Empire Farmers' tour of New Zealand andAustralia, 1930, with associated printed material and an album of photographs.
Papers of Samuel R. Whitley
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.n.z.s.9
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. N.Z. s. 9
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Samuel Whitley (fl 1919-1930) and his wife Frances were the father and mother-in-law of Brigadier Frank Reginald Lindsay Goadby. In 1930 he led the BritishNational Union Empire Farmers' tour of New Zealand and Australia.
Conditions Governing Access
Bodleian reader's ticket required.
Collection level description created by Paul Davidson, Bodleian Library of Commonwealth and African Studies at Rhodes House.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 653 in Manuscript Collections in Rhodes House Library Oxford,Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library, 1996).
Conditions Governing Use
No reproduction or publication of personal papers without permission. Contact the library in the first instance.