Notes on bindings and bookbinders, by Konrad Haebler, 19th-20th century, with additions by E.P. Goldschmidt to 1948.
Notes by Konrad Haebler
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. German d. 11-15
- Dates of Creation19th-20th century
- Language of MaterialGerman.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Konrad Haebler (1857-1946).
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was given to the Library by Oxford University Press in 1978.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.