Account book with ledger, containing personal accounts, accounts of theBuenos Ayres Estate, Trinidad, and an account of slaves and an unknown sugarplanter, possibly James Lowe. together with a typescript article concerningthe account book, author unknown.
ACCOUNT BOOK OF A TRINIDAD SUGARPLANTER
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0266
- Dates of Creation1799-1819
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionOne volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The sugar planter may be James Lowe see Maine, P. Guide to MSS sources forthe history of Latin America and the Caribbean in the British Isles.
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use