Reports, teaching papers, minutes, syllabi, etc. relating to career inNorthern Nigeria, 1956-1966, [1978-1984].
Papers of John W.V. Chamberlain
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1755 (42) (Boxes XII-XV)
- Dates of Creation1956-1966, [1978-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
John W.V. Chamberlain worked in Northern Nigeria as Education Officer,c1956-1966, including as Senior Inspector of Primary Schools, c1962,Deputy Chief Inspector of Education, 1963-1965 and Acting Chief Inspectorof Education, 1964.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 805 (42) in Manuscript Collections in Rhodes House Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library, 1996). A handlist is also available in the library reading room.