2 identical negatives of Jesse Hartley's warehouse on Stanley Dock, Liverpool. The warehouse is a listed heritage site which was used for the storage of tobacco. It was designed by Jesse Hartley and opened on the 4th August 1848.
Jesse Hartley's Warehouse, Stanley Dock, Liverpool
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 GJON-IMG-91
- Dates of CreationLate 20th century
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2 negatives and 1 contact print
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Printed or higher resolution copies of this image can be made available, subject to a charge. Please see www.millsarchive.org/high-resolution-images for details. Alternatively, a higher resolution copy can be viewed for free at the Mills Archive; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.