A street survey was undertaken by Clwyd Health Council members in Holywell Town Centre on 8th September 2001. Four different areas were targeted in order to gain a cross-section of public opinion. A simple questionnaire was used to survey opinion.
Results of a street survey undertaken in Holywell Town Centre
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 H/12/3/11
- Dates of Creation8 Sep 2001
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).