Calligraphy in Nastaliq script. Story of Luqman [from the Quran?] and the killing of a boy. Gold illuminated, blue illuminated border with gold specs. Flower picture on reverse side. Calligraphy on paper. 1 sheet. Dimensions: 315 x 220 mm.
Calligraphy in Nastaliq script on the story about Luqman and the killing of a boy
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 95/07/03
- Former ReferenceGB 102 SOASAW 2011.0238.01
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialPersian
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
Removed from wooden frame by SOAS Brunei Gallery staff before transfer to SOAS Library
Descriptive text from former entry on SOAS Brunei Gallery catalogue
Following its donation to SOAS by the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust in 2011, this item was held in the SOAS Brunei Gallery art collection between 2011-2015 [Reference: SOASAW 2011.0238.01]