Islamic calligraphy, paintings, and illustrated poetry collected by Fereydoun Djam, includes Iranian calligraphy in Nasta'liq script; Quranic verse; and Iranian watercolour and ink figurative paintings.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 95/07
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialPersian Arabic French English
- Physical Description12 items
Scope and Content
Follows arrangement of material when held at the SOAS Brunei Gallery
Descriptive text for these items taken from former entries on SOAS Brunei Gallery catalogue
Following donation to SOAS by the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust in 2011, these items (excluding 'Heures galantes quatre poemes de Jean Noury illustres par G-P. Guinegault' ) were held in the SOAS Brunei Gallery art collection between 2011-2015