Black and white photograph of the sea, horizon and sky. [Taken during a holiday in France]. Mounted on a page in the notebook with four card corner mountings. A manuscript caption below reads: 'The Three Fishers. / [Note The Bunting.]' To illustrate a rhyming verse on the opposite page, about going fishing in the sea.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HPA/04/25
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/HPA/4/25
- Dates of Creationc.1922
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Faded, slightly yellowed, patches of brown mould top centre, and top left (around the cardboard corner mounting), white spotting on image, mirroring bottom. Production method: gelatin silver print.