Black and white photograph of a view down a river, across calm water, into the distance, with trees on either bank, taken from a rowing boat. An oar is visible to the right of the picture. The photograph has faded to a brownish tone and is pasted onto a page in the notebook. The page opposite has a manuscript caption: 'We must go, go, go away from here'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HPA/03/26a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/HPA/3/26/2
- Dates of Creationc.1916
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Yellowed, dirty markings and tiny black ink spots (from opposite page) on surface, left edge and bottom left corner have damp marks. Faint vertical streaks, right and left lower portions. Production method: gelatin silver print.