Black and white photograph of a group of people standing outside on a patio or terrace. There are two women with their backs to the camera, one holding a baby, and a man who is wearing a black bow tie and dinner suit. [Taken during a holiday in France]. Pasted onto a page in the notebook. A manuscript caption underneath the photograph reads: 'The Faletto Family. Henry IV. / Beautieu-s-mer. Mar 1922. An extra photograph, not illustrating the play.
The Faletto Family
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HPA/04/77a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/HPA/4/77/1
- Dates of CreationMar 1922
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some mirroring, small patches of grey mould top and bottom edges, small white spots in the centre portion of the image. production method: gelatin silver print.