Small black and white photograph of a waterfall coming over a rocky cliff. Faded to a brownish tone, the picture is not very clear. The white edge of the photograph has been coloured in with black ink to create a border. Mounted on a page in the notebook by four card corner mountings. A manuscript caption that goes across both pages reads 'The Cascade of Courmes'. Photograph 7HPA/04/53 on the opposite page shows people looking up at the waterfall. Taken during a holiday in France.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7hpa/7hpa/04/54
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HPA/04/54
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/HPA/4/54
- Dates of Creationc.1922
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed. Image faded to white at the top, and discoloured top right. White spotting, especially in the right half. Production method: gelatin silver print.