Small black and white photograph of a dark, rocky, shoreline (to the right of the picture) and the sea with reflections of sunlight. [Taken during a holiday in France]. Cut out by hand, with a hand drawn border of blue crayon. Faded to a brownish tone. Possibly a suggestion for scenery for the play.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HPA/04/71
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/HPA/4/7/1
- Dates of Creationc.1922
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed, mirroring bottom right. Brown mould growth top centre, grey damp marking centre, white spotting all over. Stable, low priority Extensive treatment needed. Production method: gelatin silver print.