Postcard of a black and white photograph of a gothic style monument or tomb, on a rocky hillside, with trees behind, and four figures (two women and two children) to the right of the picture. One of the women is carrying a load on her head.
[PUJ] to Mrs Adam: Postcard of Monument
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HPA/02/68a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/HPA/2/68/1
- Dates of Creation9 July 1913
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Yellowed, small faint patch grey mould or dirt upper centre left, creasing top left corner, hand writing on the reverse has run in places. Production method: mechanically reproduced on card, from a photograph.