Simple pen and ink drawing of a fountain, not working. It is made up of a bowl shape, with the head of a bearded man on one side, held by the heads of two figures. Drawn directly on a page of the notebook, with text. The text underneath reads: 'This fountain or this mantle piece / (I care not which it be) / Is beautiful to such a point / it must belong to me'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HPA/04/31a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/HPA/4/31/1
- Dates of Creationc.1922
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Page yellowed, small grey mould patch just above the illustration. Production method: hand drawn in ink on paper.