Black and white photograph looking from one side of a river (or perhaps taken from a boat) to the other, where there is a gateway with a sign above it, and white trellis fencing, a landing platform with small rowing boats moored, and trees behind. Faded to a yellowish brown tone, and pasted onto a page in the notebook, sideways on. There are two manuscript notes on the page: 'Supplementary Photographs cont.' 'The Giddy Gudgeon'.
The Giddy Gudgeon
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7hpa/7hpa/03/31
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HPA/03/31
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/HPA/3/31
- Dates of Creationc.1916
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Badly yellowed, and discoloured in patches left and centre, caused by damp. One horizontal scratch top quarter, white spotting, top. Production method: gelatin silver print.