- Rental of the Portreuddyn and Garregwen estates, 1846. This relates mainly to the Portreuddyn estate and gives names of individual farms and an abstract of survey.
- Account book of John Roberts with Mr D. Williams of Bron Eryri, 1855-1856
Account Books of John Roberts of Cae Canol
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS JRCC
- Dates of Creation1846-1856
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
John Roberts (fl. 1855) of Cae Canol, Porthmadog in Gwynedd, north Wales was agent to the Madryn estate owned by the Jones Parry family and David Williams' Bron Eryri estate. Portreuddyn and Garregwen estates were located near Porthmadog.
Material is arranged in chronological order and incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts .
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users
Description compiled by Anne Lenaghan, August 2002.
Other Finding Aids
Item level word-processed list is available at the Archives Department, University of Wales, Bangor. Reference numbers: General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts: 1235-1236
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.