This series contains correspondence, memoranda, minutes and reports concerning the renewal and improvement of rolling stock on various lines including details of designs of rolling stock cars, the fiftieth anniversary of the District Line, the modernisation of equipment and the replacement of steam locomotives.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Memoranda, Reports and Minutes concerning Rolling Stock
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2856-(new)lt000457
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000457
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/02 LN000330
- Dates of Creation1906-1933
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description30 folders, papers and volumes
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements