Contains Berger-Hamerschlag's notes and diaries made while she was teaching art in youth clubs in Paddington and Kilburn in London, as well as correspondence and lecture transcripts and articles typescripts written following the publication of her book 'Journey into a Fog' in 1955.
Youth club work
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 367 MBH/10
- Dates of Creation1947-1957
- Language of MaterialEnglish German
- Physical Description3 folders
Scope and Content
Open. At least 48 hours' notice is required for research visits.
Conditions Governing Use
Conditions outlined at fonds level.