From Sarah Crosby at Cross Hall, Yorkshire, to [Frances] Mortimer at Ogleforth, re spiritual matters. Reference is made to a failed relationship between Mortimer and Mr S. Crosby is hoping to visit York soon, but is unable to specify a date for 'a great change is going to take place in our family'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/9/57
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/9/57GB 135 Volume of Wesley Autograph Letters & Manuscripts, page 57.
- Dates of Creation26 Oct 1781