From Samuel Wesley to Charles Wesley in New Street, near Dorset Square, London, enclosing two tickets. The Committee has only allowed him four tickets in all, each admitting four people into the pit. If Charles decides not to go, Samuel would appreciate the tickets back.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/6/46
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/6/46GB 135 Wesley Letters Black Folio, page 56.
- Dates of Creation2 Feb.1826