2/86 From John Barham in Bedford, to Charles Wesley in Chesterfield Street, London, re his visit to Wesley only to find that he was out riding - Wesley must have forgotten to inform his servant that Barham was to call. Reference is made to Barham's dealings with Mr Pohlman with regard to acquiring musical instruments for Wesley's sons. 2184 2185 2186 He is about to leave for the 'hot wells'. His youngest daughter has been very ill of late.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/2/86
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/2/86GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 2, page 110.
- Dates of Creation18 Nov 1782