From Eliza Bates, to Chesterfield Street, London, re the notice to herself and her husband to quit their London home, and the resulting auction of their books, including three volumes of [Edmund] Ludlow's memoirs. Woods's 'Oxoniensis' about which Sally made enquiries has never been in their possession, but it should be easy to find a copy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWF/26/8
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWF/26/8
- Dates of Creation15 Sep 1800