From A. Cowper at Donnington Park, Leicestershire, [the seat of Selina Hastings, Countess of Huntingdon] to Charles Wesley, discoursing on the love of God, and on theology in general. Her sister is very thankful for Wesley's kind concern. Their respects should be given to John Wesley and Mr Greaves. Annotated by Charles Wesley - A Cowper, sincere, grateful
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/2/7
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/2/7GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 2, page 8.
- Dates of Creation27 Mar 1742