From Dr [William] Boyce to Charles Wesley in Chesterfield Street, London, enclosing 'an order for the chapel organ loft on Sunday next'. Boyce is presently confined to his bed with gout in his knees, and it is therefore doubtful that he will be there by Sunday 'This can make no difference in regard to [Sarah] Westley's being there with Bristol ladies'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/7/109
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/7/109GB 135 Charles Wesley Leather Volume 3, page 109.
- Dates of Creation30 Oct 1778