From Sarah Gwynne at Cardisley Park, to Sarah Wesley in Charles Street, Bristol. Her failure to write sooner arises not from lack of affection, but as a result of the many problems that are affecting the family. She is staying here because of poor Roderick Gwynne. Three weeks ago he was struck down with a violent pain in his head, accompanied by a discharge from his nose and mouth. It was thought that a bad tooth was the cause, and when this was removed he did experience some relief, but further surgery is needed. His case has been sent to London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/7/18
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/7/18GB 135 Charles Wesley Leather Volume 3, page 18.
- Dates of Creation23 Apr 1765