From Marianne Thornton at Battersea Rise, London, to Sarah Wesley, expressing her deepest regrets that the death of her husband [Henry] has forced her to reduce both her personal expenditure and her donations to worthy causes. She will therefore from henceforth only be sending £5 a year to Sarah.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/7/82
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/7/82GB 135 Charles Wesley Leather Volume 3, page 82.
- Dates of Creation1 Mar 1815