From Thomas Campbell in Upper Seymour Street West, London, to Sally Wesley in Nottingham Street, apologising profusely for his forgetfulness with regard to Count Santerosa. Campbell had engaged Santerosa for the party, and had arranged to bring him to Campbell's house, from where Mrs Campbell would have collected him. Unfortunately such was the pressure of his other commitments that he completely forgot. He hopes that Sally will signify her forgiveness by joining the Campbells for tea on Thursday.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/1/126
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/1/126GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 1, page 161.
- Dates of Creation30 Jun 1823