From Mrs Cartaret in Weybridge, Surrey, to an .. unnamed correspondent [Charles Wesley], regretting that worldly matters prevented her from replying sooner. She describes in detail her strong conviction of the love of God. Charles should pass on her regards to Sarah and Charles junior. Annotated by Charles Wesley - Mrs Cartaret, friendly, devoted.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDWes/2/50
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDWes/2/50GB 135 Wesley Brown Folio 2, page 63.
- Dates of Creation12 Nov 1758